1. Day, R. and Bamford, J: Extensive reading in a second language classroom. New York: Cambridge University Press (1998).
2. Krashen, S.D: The power of reading. Englewood, Colorado. Libraries Unlimited, Inc. (1993).
3. Krashen, S.D. and Terrell, T: The natural approach: Language acquisition the classroom. Edinburgh Gate, England. Pearson Education, Ltd. (1983).
4. Bell, T: Extensive reading: Speed and Comprehension. The Reading Matrix(2001). v1 (1).
5. Coady, J & Huckin, T; Second language vocabulary acquisiton. Cambridge University Press (1999).
6. Nation, ISP : Learning vocabulary in another Language. Cambridge University Press (2001) 236-240.
7. Pigada, M & Schmitt, N: Vocabulary acquisition from extensive reading: A case study. Reading in a Foreign Language (2006). v18 (1) 1-28.
8. Krashen, S : Writing-research, theory, and applications. Pergamon Press (1984). Oxford, England 4-9.
9. Krashen, S. & Lee, S: Competence in foreign language writing: Progress and lacunae. OnCue(2004) v12 (1) 10-14.
10. Haﬁz, F & Tudor, I: Graded readers as an input medium in L2 learning. Sustem(1990). v18 (1) 31-42.
11. Storey, C, Gibson, K & Williamson, R: Can extensive reading boost TOEIC scores? In K. Bradford-Watts. C. Ikeguchi & M. Swanson (Eds.). JALT 2005 Conference Proceedings (2006) Tokyo. JALT.
12. Williams, D. (2007) Using graded readers to raise TOEFL scores. Cramer, T. Ascough, RK, Williams, D & Loucky JP (2007) In K. Bradford-Watts (Ed.). JALT 2006 Conference Proceedings (2007). Tokyo JALT 985-989.
13. Edinburgh Project on Extensive Reading: Placement/progress tests A/B. Edinburgh, UK. IALS University of Edinburgh (1990).
14. Hill, D: The EPER guide to organising programmes of extensive reading. Edinburgh, UK. IALS University of Edinburgh (1992).
15. Extensive Reading Foundation Online Sell-Placement Test <https://erfospt.ealps.shinshu-u.ac.jp/> (2011).
16. Lemmer, R: Graded reader reports. Retrieved March 20, 2012 from <http://http://web.mac.com/richardlemmer/iWeb/Site/Podcast/Podcast.html> (2007).
17. Furukawa, A. and Kanda, M. et. al.: English extensive reading perfect book guide. Tokyo, Japan. CosmoPier Publishing Company, Inc. (2007).
18. Extensive Reading Foundation: ERF graded reader list. retrieved March 20, 2012 from <https://sites.google.com/site/erfgrlist/> (2011).
19. Bamford, J. and Day, R : Extensive reading activities for teaching language. New York, NY. Cambridge University Press. (2004).
20. Extensive Reading Foundation: Language learner literature award. retrieved March 16, 2012. (2004).
21. Lemmer, R: Extensive reading: Can its impact be measured? Journal of Chugoku Junior College. V.32 (2001).
22. Lemmer, R: A study of reading gains as related to extensive reading. Journal of Chugoku Junior College. V.5 (2006).
23. Lemmer, R: Does reading in volume correlate to increased reading speed? Paper presented at the 37th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching And Learning. Tokyo, Japan. (2011).